Friday, March 4, 2011

The last Weekend in Boise.

These are Missy's kids. She also has a little baby, but he wasn't there when I took this pic. I am so trying not to cry. I might write more later, but for now I think I'm just going to talk about the pics.

These are our friends the Dallings kids. Thanks for sending the pic Jen.
We had a p.j. party before we moved and had tonz of fun eating tonz of POPCORN!

Once we packed the kitchen table
we had to get a little creative the last few days when we were packing up.
Thanks to all the people who helped us move. We couldn't have done it without you!

 Carol helped a ton with the kids, and Tim was a master packer.
Because of him, we didn't have anything break, and fit it all our stuff in.

Missy darling, I accidentally let you take all the pics of the going away dinner except for this one.
I'll add them as soon as I can make you send them.

So we were supposed to leave the next day, but our van decided it wanted to break, so we got to spend the weekend at Tom's parents house. And my brother Max and sister(in law) Melanie came to say goodbye with their kids/my way cute niece and nephews!





They had a blast together.
We went to the Boise zoo one last time, but I can't find the pics, Max, do you have them?
 We also had a lot of hot tub fun that I didn't catch.

3 comments:

  1. It was a good night.
    I think that's funny that's the only pic you got.
    I'm glad the packing went well.
    It's always exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you spent time with Max and family. Sure handy to have a great packer around. I'm positive they are missing all of you badly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am making myself accountable by telling you I need to get you those pictures. You've never heard that before right? I don't know if I can do it without crying though...the one of the the two belles breaks my heart a little.

    ReplyDelete