Friday, March 4, 2011

End of the trip, and Happy Valentines day!

Tim wanted me to take a pic of how our stuff looked after the trip, so I did!

We are so very lucky to have a great ward out here who really helped us out.
I bet there were 12 strangers who spent their Saturday away from their families 
to move in all our junk for us!
Even though you hardly know me, and will probably never see this, I just wanted to say
THANKS!

The kids and I found out we had an "indoor hot tub!"

I love Logan's face in this one. It's like- "You're going to put this on your blog aren't you!"

I love these guys.
I also Love Tom, but I haven't got a pic for that.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I sent the pics to your email. I haven't read your novel of a post yet, but I plan to later! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to have the moving day over!! and chilax in the tub!!

    ReplyDelete