Friday, March 4, 2011

Trip to Canada after we found out we were moving.

 Grandma and Grandpa Bridge.
We are so lucky to have Grandparents like these.

We also got to go to see my Grandma Jardine when we went up to Canada, and we got a pic with her, but she said- "Oh Em, please don't put this on your blog." So I didn't just for you Grandma! Even though I wanted to really bad.


Go uncle Pete!
#30!



When I got to say goodbye to all my Raymond Girls it wasn't even sad
cause now that I'm going to be flying home I won't need Tommy to drive with me so I can stay for weeks.
Jill, I didn't get you in the pic cause you came late,
 but you made up for it by being so much fun!
And I can't believe that I don't have any more pics of this trip. I think I must have used my Mom's, and Sophie's, and Angela's cameras. Hey girls, if you have any pics could you shoot them my way?
I seriously need some pics of my family cause you were there, and I love you.

1 comment:

  1. It was so great having you all come home before the long move. We know you love us...

    ReplyDelete