Thursday, August 5, 2010

All in a day.

Have any of you ever heard that song,
"All in a Day"
that's on Caillou?
 I can not get that song out of my head!
The whole time I have been loading these pics,
 it's been running through my brain making me nerdy-er and nerdy-er!
That's when you know you're a mom eh?
When you don't even get "normal" dumb songs stuck in your head anymore.

So, in case you haven't guessed, this all happened in one day!
That's what you get when you start your Saturday leaving the house @ 9:00am!
We went to the Pioneer Day breakfast.
The kids loved the bounce house and slide.

I think they went down like 20 times, but the funny thing is that it was like
"The Lord of the Flies!"
I can't believe no one got hurt!

Right when we were getting ready to leave some kids started to do races.
So Logan and Jay just had to join in. Look at them acting all cool!
Lazy Lays was asked to play red rover with some girls,
but as her nick name implies,
she just wanted to sit with her "daddy" and watch!


And now to document
something that is long overdue...

Tom taught Jay to ride his bike!
It took Tom as long to teach him, as it took me to grab my camera out of the car!
He really likes to ride now that he doesn't have to use the training wheels!


After that, we went to Costco,
did all our shopping,
had some lunch,
and by then it was still only like 12:30
so we went

SWIMMING!

...
...
At Tom's parent's own private pool!
Well, actually it's a subdivision pool where they own a house that they rent out to people,
but whenever we go, 95% of the time we are the only ones there!

Not too shabby eh?

8 comments:

  1. LOl your videos crack me up.
    Love it.
    I can't believe you did that all in a day.
    That's a sweet gig you got going on at Tom's parents place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun Pioneer Day. It is amazing no one got hurt on that slide!! cute, cute, great day. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome riding on your bike J!!! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that pool! It looks like so much fun! Nice job J.....Parks is proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the first picture of all the grand kiddies and I adore the videos. thanks so much again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ps great flip into the water Logan!!! love you all and miss you tons!! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been so behind in my blog reading. I loved reading all your posts, almost as much as I loved being able to spend the weekend with your adorable family. Thank you for taking such good care of us. My kids adored your kids as well. Hopefully we will do it again, sooner than later this time :) You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete