Monday, August 16, 2010

Tom calls my days lately "Rancho Relaxo!"

It's not entirely true,
but I am having a lot of fun at his parent's (subdivision) pool!
I really wish the summer never had to end this year!
What with Tom taking half days off,
and us convincing friends to come with us,
we really are having a great time!
The babies even nap there so we don't have to go home for nap time!
A few times the kids have found frogs!
Gross, but fun for them!

I really wish I could freeze her at 4years old,

and him at one.

So when the summers over, I guess I have to say goodbye to
"RANCHO RELAXO,"
and hello to
SCHOOL!
I guess it will be o.k. to have them gone...
actually it will probably be
tonz easier with two gone in the afternoon.
I don't know what I'm going to do with myself!

7 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll be able to figure SOMETHING out to do with your 2 kids and free time.
    I still need to register Masaru.
    Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pic with all 6 of you and we LOVE that pool too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, I couldn't find any pics from the time I went with you! I can't figure it out, cause I remember taking some didn't I? I'm glad you had fun there, we should do it again on a saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next week.
    Let's get together next week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. emily this is pete dogg and i quite enjoyed those vids you had on there keep them coming the sneaky henry one was probably my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Em.. you need to call me! that's what you can do in your free time :) I can't believe we haven't gotten together and we live like a mile apart. Little Brynley would love to play "girlie stuff" with Layla! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did I mention that Logan has the best poses

    ReplyDelete