Friday, August 13, 2010

Henry is almost walking!

Just check out my sweet little man!
Yep!
That's right!
You are definitely seeing things correctly!
That is actually me in my p.j.'s at 3:00 in the afternoon!
I guess you don't know that it was 3:00 in the afternoon when we made this little clip,
so I'd best be getting over myself to say that
WE ARE SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED
Henry is taking steps all by himself!
He is such a strong little trooper!

 
He is also a sneaky little guy who loves to play games with people.
Poor Auntie Lisa!
I get such a kick out of him.
He never lets any of us sleep if he is in the room,
never lets me change his diaper without a fight,
never passes up an opportunity to pull Layla's, or my hair,
always goes to bed if you give him a soother,
always wants to brush his teeth,
always wants to play blocks or clippo hippo,
and is always good for a hug!
What a crazy kid!

6 comments:

  1. Love the video clips! You can really see his little personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that he's walking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the video clips. they are so fun!! I so miss all of the grand kiddies. so happy for the steps Henry is taking!! Looks like Henry had great fun with Aunt Lisa. so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily,
    Henry is doing so well because of the time you have put into to improving his strength. We are proud of Henry but proud of you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome, go Henry. He'll be running around in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had a second and started watching your videos. I am beyond THRILLED to see Hen walking! Hurray!!!

    ReplyDelete