Sunday, August 1, 2010

Pictures of my family!

For the first time in 6 years my family
got together at the same time!
So I thought I'd take a stroll down memory lane with you.
This one was taken a little over 8 years ago,
(3 grandchildren)
Look how young Angela, Sophie, and Peter were!

This one was the last picture we took together 6yrs ago.
(6 grandchildren)
Forgive the quality, I took a picture of a picture to post these.

And here we all are now(minus my bestest Bridge side brother in-law Ramsey)
(17 grandchildren)
Man we are getting big!
We took about 20 pics to get this one.
I seriously am starting to wonder if Jay and Log have a contest
going to try not to smile!


I think this is the very first picture of me with my siblings!
As you can see, I'm the
shortest
 one of all!
The age span is 36years old -16 years old!
Mike was on his mission when Peter was born.


And here is my little fam.
Story of my life lately-
Lays doesn't like getting her picture taken unless it's her idea,
I hate to say it, but Henry is a bit of a goober in this pic,
and the other boys don't think it's cool to smile anymore!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, I've decided that my mantra is-
"It is, what it is!"

7 comments:

  1. re: last pic
    well at least YOU look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how the years fly!! I'd forgotten about the one in Kaye's living room when we had 3 grandchildren. They are great to look at again. We are so blessed to be a forever family. love you all tons and thanks for being with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fun post.
    I can't get my kids to do what they're suppose to either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are multiplying FAST! So fun to think how 6 years ago there were only 6 grandkids. How many will there be in another 6 years? 38?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this post, Em. So fun to see how everyone has changed and all the new grandkids. You all look tamazing.
    I just checked out the pics that Rhonda took of you guys, and you look gorgeous!
    Your Mexico trip looked like a blast. It makes you want to go again asap, doesn't it? Trent and I are going to the Dominican next month for a week, very spur-of-the-moment, too-good-of-a-price deal...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in your family pic and Lays looks so tall! I miss you guys...can't wait to be back in Boise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Em Darling, i can always count on you for some solid blogging! loved it! i miss your kids! bring them back also the pictures through time was very clever of you

    ReplyDelete