Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Cousins

This summer Tom's cousin Trent,
his wife Lichelle,
and kids
Lindi, Zander, & Ellie
came for a visit.
It was so nice for our kids to have cousins to hang out with again.
I always liked doing this as a kid.
My Dad would have us stand by age, and then do a "Toyota" jump.
I skipped the last part cause it is too hard to get everyone to jump at the same time!
Lichelle is expecting a baby girl. I guess she gets all the girls and I get all the boys!
...
We also did a little boating this year.
There is a little beach there, that Henry loved!

...
Look how proud they are of their "wake boarding" Daddy!
It was fun. Logan tried to wake board, and Tom and I took a turn, but the kids really like to tube!
 Oh, and I was not too happy to see that Tom videoed me when I
wake boarded. My skills have gone down hill!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh, we had so much fun. Elli is looking at the pics with me and said she missed her cousins Layla and Henry! I can't believe how big our kids are!!! LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what great family fun!!! you all look smart in a boat...

    ReplyDelete