Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First day of school!!!!

It's back to school time again!

Logan is getting so old. I accidentally said that he was in
grade two and Tom had to correct me.
My oldest is in grade three, and no longer has cartoon
socks,
backpacks,
lunch boxes,
or undies!
He is probably going to kill me for that last bit of info,
but he really is growing up!
I love you Logan!
Jay was a little nervous, but loves Kindergarten!
While I was taking Jay's picture, Henry was so sad.
He misses Jay a lot when he's gone.

The first day we took Jay to his class, and met his teacher.
He is, by far, the tallest kid there!
He was so cute.
 When we went to leave he waved goodbye, and started coloring his pic.
When I looked back, I started crying a little...
o.k. a little bit more than a little, but he looked so grown up, and
I knew he didn't need me as much anymore.
My little Jay is in school!
I don't get to see him all day anymore.
Sad!
I love you my little man.

This is his second day when he got to take the bus!
I did a first day of school cookie post
for
HowDoesShe.com.
It's that button on the bottom right of my blog.
We had fun, and I got to embarrass myself with a pic from when I was little.
The kids loved it!

6 comments:

  1. I just dropped Bronwyn off at her first day less than an hour ago. Still have a little lump in my throat... Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Jay's side smile it's like he practiced how to look cool for the camera hahah I can't believe that he is in school, such a stud

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't believe our grandchildren are getting so old!! Logan and Jay you looked amazingly handsome for your first day of school. Lookin cool!! love you all, Grandma and Grandpa Bridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the eating the cookie picture and I so relate to the feeling of having my little ones gone during the day - it was something I had to get used to and didn't really like it for quite awhile!!

    ReplyDelete