Sunday, August 29, 2010

Lays thinks that she is a photographer!

Lays hijacked my camera!
She was so proud of all the shots and asked me to put them on my blog.
How could I refuse?
So here they are.
Oops I just noticed that I did two of the same pic,
but I don't care enough to fix it.
Just don't tell Lays if you talk to her about it.
Pretty sure she likes Henners and Zep the best.

I have a really funny Jameson story for ya,

but first I wanted to show our garden carrot picture.
They are white on purpose!

I let Jay pick a retro carrot seed packet out this time.
Now we have yellow, white, red, purple, and orange carrots!
They taste normal,
 but do look rather strange.
He also picked out yellow tomatoes!
So nothing is normal for us this summer, and we like it that way.

Now for the funny story.

Are you ready?

It is awfully funny!

O.k., it's probably funnier to me, but here goes-

The other day Jay was talking to Henry,

"Henry you are so cute!
I love you!
Yes I do!
You're getting so chubby!
You've probably stored up enough,
I bet you can hibernate for the winter now!"

He He He!
I love my little Jay-man!

6 comments:

  1. LOL
    I think that's a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahhahahahahahahah
    i miss jay man!!
    i miss you em.. i need to get on top of things and start blogging again!! MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah Jay is hilarious hahahahah And Luke always does the same thing with my camera I have to go back and delete like 900 pics after he's done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really funny! Thanks for the laugh! And that is the CUTEST pic of Jay with the carrot. He actually is smiling! Tell Lays that she is the next "Missy!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the carrot pic with the kiddies!! Great picture taking Layla!! thank you.. Love Jameson's story.. you are super J man!!

    ReplyDelete